Notice: load_plugin_textdomain was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.7.0 with no alternative available. in /home/sgvisaorg/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4091

Notice: the_category_ID is deprecated since version 0.71! Use get_the_category() instead. in /home/sgvisaorg/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3896

Notice: the_category_ID is deprecated since version 0.71! Use get_the_category() instead. in /home/sgvisaorg/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3896


 My sister is 30-year-old have been married and have been living in America for nearly 10 years. He is 20 years old and has one child “registered marriage”. Do you want to sponsor me to the United States? And what documents? Looking for a question to help you soon. Thank you!Huynh Thi Thu Ha


Welcome to Huynh Thi Thu Ha,

First, SG VISA would like to congratulate you on getting married and having a baby. For fathers, mothers, children is the most precious and sacred. The happiness of parents is to see their children succeed, have the opportunity to develop themselves and to be useful to society. Happiness will be doubled when her family has the opportunity to have another nationality, the opportunity to settle in the United States – a country developed and most modern in the world both in terms of economy and education.

SG VISA would like to share with you and other interested readers the information, knowledge and practical experience of the following mutual guarantee sibling profiles:

If your sister Thu Ha is a US Citizen, she can file a bail for you. Under this type of visa, the applicant’s husband and children under 21 years of age are also eligible for immigrant visa under the sponsorship visa. The documents and information required to prepare an F-4 US citizen’s sibling guarantee will include, but are not limited to:

1. Guarantor: By nationality, birth;

2. Applicant: birth certificate, marriage certificate (marriage certificate), photo with the sponsor, household register or family book (if the name of the guarantor is the best), and proof the relationship between the applicant and the sponsor and between the applicant and the applicant;

3. Husband and Children: birth, household registration and proof of relationship with the applicant.

As a general process, a person wishing to emigrate to the United States must have a US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) approved before applying for a migration visa. When approved by USCIS, the petition will be forwarded to the National Visa Center (NVC) for further processing. Once NVC completes the procedure, NVC will be interviewed and forwarded to the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City to interview the applicant.

Accordingly, opening a petition is the first step in the process of applying for a migration visa first. Therefore, first contact the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in the United States where you are living in order to proceed with your petition. Processing time depends on the immigration and naturalization office where the application is opened.

The basic documents required to open a guarantee dossier include:

1. Form I-30 is completed.

2. Copy of US Passport and Citizenship of sister.

3. A copy of the birth certificate of your sister and sister (to prove your sister relationship).

4. Copy of birth certificate, passport of husband and children.

5. Copy of your marriage certificate.

When USCIS accepts a petition, a Notice of Approval (Form I-171 or I-797C) is sent and the petition is forwarded to the National Visa Center (NVC) – this is also the case. the second step in the process of settling a migration visa. Upon receipt of a USCIS approved petition, NVC creates a file number (HCM xxxx-xxx-xxx) for each petition. When the application is due, the NVC will provide instructions to your sister about the process of applying for financial aid and guide you through the process of applying for a migration visa.

The composition of the immigrant visa application that you will need to submit to NVC will include:

1. 4 photos 5 × 5 (according to photo standards for visa).

2. Form DS-230 part I & II is completed.

3. Identity card of husband and wife: original and copy.

4. Household registration book: original and copy.

5. Birth certificate of husband, wife and children: originals and copies.

6. Your marriage certificate

7. The original of the judicial record of the husband and wife is issued within one year by the Department of Justice of the province / city where the husband and wife reside legally.

8. The criminal history record (if any).

9. Military record (if any).

10. Passport is valid for at least 8 months after the issuance date of the visa: original and copy of each person (sister, husband and children).

11. Old registration book, old transcripts, old photos, birth certificate of the hospital, family book of Catholic … to prove the relationship with the guarantor.

All documents must be translated into English.

NVC will schedule the interview within 1 – 3 months after receiving the above forms. As soon as the date of the interview is scheduled, the NVC will send an appointment letter to the applicant, stating the date and time of the interview, and instructions on how to conduct a medical examination and information on the required documents.

Note: If you have not contacted the NVC within one year of the NVC sending the visa application form, your application may be canceled.

When interviewing as scheduled from the NVC, she should carry the complete file as mentioned above (although previously submitted 1 set).

Application fee for family visa: 230 USD / person. If the applicant or sponsor has paid a NVC visa fee in the United States, the applicant does not need to pay any other visa fees at the Consulate. If not, the applicant must prepare to pay the fee at the Consulate on the day of the interview. Fees are charged in US dollars only.

The results of your immigrant visa will depend on the entire application and the results of the interview.

SG VISA hopes to have some answers to your questions and interested readers with similar issues. If Huynh Thi Thu Ha and other readers have questions, please contact SG VISA for more detailed and detailed advice. Have your family always happy, happy and soon reached the dream of settling in America.

Huy Ton and SG VISA Team